I wanted to share with you how I see the future of what I do here with ‘searching for grace’ and ask for your input as to the direction I take. I find myself at a crossroads in how I can continue all I’m doing. To be honest, I work more than 40 hours a week drawing, writing, interviewing, corresponding and administrating all that I do with searching for grace, and although I love it so much, I don’t see how I can continue at this capacity without having a way to support what I’m doing financially. I don’t want donations, but I do want to create a way that offers you the opportunity to support what I do by receiving a significant piece of my work on a monthly basis.
So, I’m considering offering a subscription to Searching For Grace of $10 per month. For this you will receive a digital copy of a completed book from me each month. Yes, one new book every month! These will be a combination of comic books, non-fiction books, paraphrase and commentaries, and also fiction (finishing off my first novel at the moment!) Subscribing means you will always get an advanced copy of everything I write and create. You’ll also be helping me plan my life, pay the rent and be able to switch off my computer after 8-10 hours.
For this to be possible, I need a minimum of 150 readers to subscribe (you can see how many have currently said yes in the comments section). So, I have not set this up yet, but rather would like to ask if you are interested in being part of this to let me know by filling out the form below. I will send you an email back letting you know, if 150 readers do say they would like to subscribe, when I will send the first book and how to subscribe (most likely Paypal).
So for now I’m just asking, would you like to be part of this? It’s $10 per month. I currently don’t receive any kind of support from any organization or persons, and self-fund all that I am doing. But have come to realise I do need support in order to continue at this capacity. If you find my work of value, and are in the position to be able to subscribe, I ask that you would do so and help me continue to do what I do.
Some of the books planned include:
1. The Gospel Cannot Be Chained: Searching for grace in Paul’s prision letters. (Paraphrase)
2. Searching For Grace, The Comic #1: A halarious look at a 21st Century Church Pushed To Its Extremes. (Comic Book)
3. God’s Grace, Apart From Law: Understanding the most important truth in the New Testament. (Non-Fiction/Commentary)
4. The Kingdom Of Love Is Within You (A collection of quotes, poems and thoughts posted on Facebook over the past 2 years)
5. Pastorman: The Greatest Superpastor Of All Time, An Autobiography. (Humour)
5. God’s Grammar (Novel)
6. Jesus In Genesis. Seeing The Gospel Message In The Creation Account. (Commentary)